10 Things About Me
Hi! I'm Rachel Pellegrino and if you're new here, I thought it might be good to introduce myself. I'm the publisher of Little Lamb Books and I LOVE my job of finding talented authors and illustrators and creating amazing faith-based books to publish for kids and their families.
Here are the Top 10 things you didn't know about me...until now (April 2020 edition):
1) I have a thing for containers. This includes, purses, backpacks, bookshelves, baskets, tubs, jars, vases, and more.
2) I don't drink coffee. Like ever. Never. I do, however, like a ice cold Pepsi in a cup with a lid and a straw. Yep. A straw.
4) If I ever have to choose between a trip to a beach and a trip to anywhere else on my bucket list, I'll choose the beach every. single. time. I love the sand between my toes, the smell of sunscreen, and listening to the ocean waves. Nothing beats it for relaxing my brain. Nothing.
5) I love beautiful birthday cakes, but I can't bake one to save my life. I have tried. Just ask my husband how that turned out.
6) I've been going to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida since I was a babe in my Mother's womb. My parents were there when it opened (and didn't yet know I was along for the ride). I can say that I've honestly been blessed to visit more times than my age.
7) I'm not a fan of Twitter. There. I said it out loud. If I didn't need to use it for work, it's the last media outlet I would join or participate on. Which probably explains why the time between posts is soooo far apart.
8) I believe the Crock-pot was the best invention for women who want to feed their families, but dislike cooking and being in a kitchen. It's really the only way to cook...am I right?
9) I really want a tattoo, but I despise needles of any kind, and am not brave enough to go get one.
10) I swore I would never use my phone to take photographs on vacation. I was a purist from teaching in the days of black and white film labs. BUT....guess who has over 10,000 photos in her photo cloud now?
Okay, that's me. If you want to connect with me, please subscribe to my newsletter or join my on one of my social media platforms, including Instagram...which needs serious help, ya know, just in case anyone wants to volunteer for that particular job.