10 Beautiful Children's Books for Mother's Day
As we celebrate Mother's Day, it's always nice to read a book with our young ones that shows just how special moms really are. We think there are quite a few lovely titles out there to consider purchasing for the occasion, so this year we recommend celebrating Mother's Daygathered together as a family and reading a few titles that honor the ones we call Mom, Mama, Mum, or Mommy for the wonderful love that holds us all together like glue.
1. You Are My Happy, by Hoda Kotb and Suzie Mason, HarperCollins 2019
How to Raise a Mom by Jean Reagan and Lee Wildsish, Knopf Books for Young Readers 2017
3. The Berenstain Bears We Love Our Mom! by Jan and Mike Berenstain, HarperFestival 2012
4. God Loves Mommy and Me by Bonnie Rickner Jensen and Laura Watkins, Thomas Nelson 2017
6. You Be Mommy by Karla Clark and Zoe Persico, Feiwel & Friends 2020
7. Mommy Cuddles by Hannah C. Hall and Aleksandra Szmitd, Worthy Publishing, 2019
8. Mommy and Me by Tiya Hall and Sydney Hanson, Cottage Door Press 2018
9. God Made Mommy Special by Glenys Nellist and Estelle Corke, Zonderkidz 2018
10. Love, Mama by Jeanette Bradley, Roaring Book Press 2018
Happy Mother's Day!